Located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, The Osprey at Beaver Creek is Colorado's premier environmentally friendly luxury hotel and ski resort. At The Osprey, you’ll not only enjoy world-class skiing, snowboarding, and panoramic views of the Colorado countryside, but you’ll also be treated to first-rate amenities that will ensure that your Colorado vacation is a memorable experience.
Featured World-Class Amenities at The Osprey at Beaver Creek Hotel & Ski Resort
- You won’t have to miss a moment of excitement at The Osprey! Enjoy a convenient approach to Beaver Creek Mountain’s world-class ski runs with ski-in/ski-out access to Beaver Creek Ski Resort.
- The Osprey Lounge features a one-of-a-kind dining experience with a gourmet, tapas-inspired menu and an exceptional private wine list. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Osprey Lounge is the perfect spot to fuel up for an action packed day on the mountain, take a relaxing break from the slopes, or plan a romantic night out with a loved one.
- Whether you’ve wrapped up a day of skiing and snowboarding, or you’re planning a relaxing day away from the slopes, you’re equipment is in good hands with our on-site ski valet and ski storage.
- Whether you’re looking to relax after an action-packed day on the slopes and golf course, or a fun-filled day seeing the sights and experiencing nearby Vail or Avon, you’ll enjoy rejuvenating at The Osprey’s outdoor pool, après heated deck and hot tub.
- Fitness center with steam room and sauna
- Personalized concierge services
- You’ll never have to worry about getting around to see and experience the local sights and sounds with our complimentary resort shuttle service.
- If you’re planning a summer vacation in Beaver Creek, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to Beaver Creek Golf Club and Red Sky Golf Club when you stay at The Osprey at Beaver Creek.
- Stay connected with the world, or conduct business outside of Beaver Creek with our in-room high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Each room at The Osprey features its own flat-screen TV with DVD players, so after an action-packed day on the slopes you can bring your entertainment home with you!
- With The Osprey’s in-room MP3 player docking stations, you can bring your music collection on vacation!
- For our guests that drove to our alpine paradise, The Osprey’s heated underground valet parking will ensure that you won’t spend your precious vacation time searching for your vehicle, and standing in the cold scraping off the snow and ice!
- The Osprey’s 1,200 sq. ft. conference facilities provide the perfect setting for your next business meeting or Group event!
- 24-hour front desk Business kiosk
To book your next Colorado vacation in Beaver Creek, or to learn more about The Osprey, contact our Customer Service department today!